Complaints HERE!

Just a place for us to post complaints new and old.

There seems to be many unresolved issues for most of us regardless of how far along we are in the game.

-Quest completed but still showing incomplete
-The LAG
-after serving ingredients to the customer the energy & bottle top reward doesn’t appear until going to another area then back home
-moonlight grove showing a chest as open although there isnt anything to open

I’ve noticed the problem tickets seem to be pushed aside. The responses for these problems have become redundant. Asking for screenshot and where you are in the game and after submitting all information they only thank us for informing them and that it’ll be looked into.

Honestly, I’m curious to know if it’s even real people responding? Does any of them actually play this game? If they did play the game they’d know some of this game setup is ridiculous and makes most things impossible to complete.

2 Likes

Funny you say… when I feed the seagull I have to shut my device down in order to see the bottle caps and energy and whatever else it spits out not merely go to a different area. I have brought this up to support and the answer was just turn it off and back on again.

5 Likes

I have the same bug and several others I have documented in my quit topic . They have become too numerous for me to continue to support the game . I wish you all well though…

2 Likes

I’m with you on that one I spent money on this game just for them not be able to fix it

2 Likes

The orchard was partially a good idea.
Except… it doesnt offer as many ingredients as the large crops did…

We need more ingredients produced in less the time!

PLEASE!! PLEASE!! PLEASE!!

:honey_pot::honey_pot::honey_pot::honey_pot::honey_pot::honey_pot::honey_pot::honey_pot::honey_pot::honey_pot::honey_pot::honey_pot::honey_pot::honey_pot::honey_pot::honey_pot::honey_pot::honey_pot::honey_pot:

As for the HONEY… Is it just me that after harvesting one square it only generates ONE SINGLE HONEY! Like WTHeck!!! That makes it impossible to gather and always waiting and waiting and waiting to harvest more to allow me enough to cook one dish if that…

Sincerely,
Every single chef on this game!

:honey_pot::honey_pot::honey_pot::honey_pot::honey_pot::honey_pot::honey_pot::honey_pot::honey_pot::honey_pot::honey_pot::honey_pot::honey_pot::honey_pot::honey_pot::honey_pot::honey_pot::honey_pot::honey_pot:
#players
#makeitworthourtimeandmoney
#hopeless
#comeonguys

:alarm_clock::alarm_clock::alarm_clock::alarm_clock::alarm_clock::alarm_clock::alarm_clock::alarm_clock::alarm_clock::alarm_clock::alarm_clock::alarm_clock::alarm_clock::alarm_clock:

Ridiculous time for harvests!! Seriously!!! ONLY TWO TINY PLOTS and average grow time 6 to 7 hours.

PLEASE GIVE US MORE PLOTS TO GROW AND MAKE THEM PRODUCE MORE INGREDIENTS.

:exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation:

:question::question::question::question::question::question:

WHATS THE USE OF HAMMERS ONCE ALL
THINGS ARE UPGRADED?!?! :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

Make them useful and reasonably useful at that

:candy::lollipop::candy::candy::lollipop::candy::candy::lollipop:

GIVE US MORE CANDY PIECES

Change the amount of peices needed to get the final super candy so we can upgrade in a reasonable fashion

Allow us to purchase more items and a variety! Not just 5 wheat!

Purchased with coins not gems!

omg, this happens to me too! And I find it odd that sometimes just one bottle cap gives you the soda bottle. Anyone else experience this?

Oh my god, I’m soooo bored! Why haven’t the devs sorted the list of bugs out and added some new content?

1 Like

They haven’t done any updates for ages. Nothing to do. No special events or anything. But yet I still play daily in hope and just cook to try get to pro Tom open the last two areas of snow town

1 Like

yeah its really odd! Although I read an article about the creator or the game. He said he wanted to make a game about food and travel, and Anthony Bourdan was an inspiration too it as well.