How long has this game been around

So I just found this game and really love it. How far past moonlight grove does this game go? And how long has it been around.Seem fairly new!

1 Like

I believe the game has been around a year, maybe more. Moonlight Grove is the last expedition, so far. About once a month, there’s a weekend adventure.

Oh tha Thank you Anita for always responding to my questions.
Oh I’m assuming that afternoon light Grove they will be adding more quests? I am getting through them quickly. Just not collecting all ingredients as it takes a lot of energy to get certain ones near the end!

1 Like

I hope that after Moonlight Grove, they’ll add more expeditions. It’s also about time they had a new adventure.

Hi Kreeker, welcome to the community!:wave: We’re glad to hear that you enjoy the game :star2:

Our team is continuously improving the game to provide you and everyone with a more exciting experience! If you have any feedback or suggestions, please feel free to share them with us here :blush:

1 Like

Hi Crxtine.
I have some suggestions for sure. Some items are really hard to get a lot of, cor example to get the orchard for apples, potatoes and lettuce. Sometimes I end up with multipe single items on my farm. Maybe there can be a way to make it simpler, I know it’s a game but just a simpler and faster way. Or a way to store them until you have what you need.

Also, Wheat seems to be the hardest item to get. Perhaps a go around that as well.

1 Like

Thanks for your insights! I’ll make sure to forward this to the team for review :blush:

We’ve been receiving lots of feedback from your fellow chefs as well, and we appreciate your time in helping us make the game even better for everyone :star2:

1 Like