How to change those currencies into gems?

I’m in this problem now :sob:
When I’m first playing this game, the currencies are gems (diamonds :gem:) but now what are these? I can’t buy more land to plant or harvest trees, fruits…
Has anyone have same problem or the situations like me?
I don’t know how to continue playing this game…
My garden is completely stuck :cry:
Can anyone help me? :sob:
And admin! I think you should make the game back to the way it was :sob: And it is easier to have more players around the world too :cry:
Thank you so much :heart:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/13TjqbQ7o0ExnERaZ0w1Kqr0KvZapebgP/view?usp=drivesd

1 Like

Welcome!

I’ve actually not seen that before. Is this the latest update ? I wish we could exchange stuff for gems, rather than having to buy them.

I have no idea and I don’t know what to do now, my plant totally stucked :sob: I can’t plant or harvest anything… :sob::sob::sob:

Vào Th 6, 24 thg 6, 2022 lúc 11:29 Anita Cameron via Adventure Chef Forums <notifications@adventurechef.discoursemail.com> đã viết:

It looks like you haven’t cleared that spot yet. Eventually you are forced to need that space… as you see now. Yes, it sucks.

Yes, It has no place to do anything…

Clean them up or not I still can do it, exactly what you said, my land is totally stucked so I need help right now…
So you have any plans help me please :cry:?
I need to exchange that currency to gems (diamonds :gem:) :sob:
I thank you so much :cry::cry:

Minh Anh

Vào 07:25, T.7, 25 Th6, 2022 Sherry via Adventure Chef Forums <notifications@adventurechef.discoursemail.com> đã viết:

I wish I could help you!! I really do. I’ve never seen it show like that. Have you submitted a support ticket? You have over a thousand gems so not sure why it won’t let you take the land.

I’m so tired on it. Haizzz :sleepy::sleepy:
Maybe I can’t play it anymore haizzz :sleepy::sleepy:

Hello MA27!

Please know that the bonus lands are now unlockable by purchasing them using money/currency. Hence, what you’re seeing is actually intended.

I really appreciate your time in sharing your feedback, and I’ll make sure to relay this to our team for further review and consideration :star: For now, please feel free to reach out to our Support here in case you have any other concerns!

Hello Crxtine!

I don’t have any that currency so I just used gems.
Change currency into gems back again, like used to be… :gem:
And I think people around the world can easilly play game too and game will have more players.
Now maybe I should stop play the game because my garden has no more space…
Hope you can think carefully about my idea.
I always wait for your reply!

Minh Anh.

Vào Th 4, 29 thg 6, 2022 lúc 01:00 Crxtine via Adventure Chef Forums <notifications@adventurechef.discoursemail.com> đã viết:

Hi MA27,

I understand your situation and thank you for sharing your thoughts since we’re actually gathering feedback regarding this change. Don’t worry, we’ll evaluate your suggestion/feedback and we’ll see what we can do. For now, please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions :blush:

Hi Crxtine!

I’m Minh Anh again, sorry for all the time borthering you and your team too. If you can do anything about that, just send me emails. I’m always waiting for you.
And the last all the time, I’m not good at english so hope you can forgive me :hugs:
Thank you :heart:

Minh Anh

Vào 02:02, T.5, 30 Th6, 2022 Crxtine via Adventure Chef Forums <notifications@adventurechef.discoursemail.com> đã viết:

1 Like