Moonlight grove Quest & lack of Hazelnut

I’ve harvested the plots in moonlight grove for hazelnuts. It did not produce enough for me to make and give the hazelnut vitality shake to Esmeralda. So now I’m stuck unable to cleR any fog or move forward… new update and new land with bugs already. :roll_eyes::unamused:

2 Likes

I don’t have enough hazelnuts either :man_shrugging:

I have a support ticket in for this very issue.

Now we wait

How do I get to moonlight grove?

Complete the level before it

1 Like

Any news regarding your hazelnuts Vickie? None for me :pensive:

1 Like

Not. A. Peep. I still can’t do anything in the new area and the bowl of hazelnuts I originally gathered disappeared when they “fixed” the last glitch.

I’m still on the hurry up and wait train.

Any word on what the teams are going to do/be or what their benefits are?

1 Like

I had a ticket in for this as well and was told “there is no estimated time for when this issue will be resolved” :frowning:

2 Likes

Hello chefs! We have received a number of similar reports regarding the Moonlight Grove progression, but please know that our team has been working on and monitoring this matter. If you have any other concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support!

1 Like

It’s disappointing for sure… I’ve cleared everything from every “world” including trees so this game is getting very boring very quickly. I hoping it’s a quicker fix as opposed to an on going one,

1 Like

I was advised to keep an eye on the forums as when a fix is ready it will announced here.
No. I don’t know anything about the teams. I thought it might be like otger games where you can visit other people’s worlds for points.

My ticket has been closed.

Mine too. I put in 2 of them and basically it’s “we are working on it go visit the forum in the meantime”

I can tell you …in my opinion… this game is getting real boring real quick with no more worlds to explore or tasks to complete. I’m kinda salty about it. They are quick to take my money tho…

How about the 4.99 speed package free until the errors are fixed?

Lol wishful thinking huh?

2 Likes

I agree. I used to love this game. It has loads of potential, but right now it’s just so buggy.
Yeah, wishful thinking :joy:

1 Like

The problem is, the lack of hazelnuts is literally stopping progress. The was an update but no fix on this issue. Now I hear there’s no time frame that this can be fixed. Contacting support is a waste of time. Meanwhile, until this is fixed, we can’t progress. We can’t really make smoothies or anything from the Soul food truck, nothing that contains hazelnuts. We can’t make what people want. Why can’t we buy some hazelnuts? I’m upset because the devs didn’t think this through, and whatever fix you did went away. We cannot progress. Please do something! The game is at a standstill. At the very least, stop trying to sell us stuff when the game isn’t working. If you’re going to sell us stuff, for Pete’s sake, sell us hazelnuts! I’d buy those just to be above to continue with the game. And in future, please get it right before you roll out stuff!

I’m sorry, I’ve been patient, now I’m upset that there’s an update and this wasn’t fixed and there’s no timeframe that it will be fixed. This is unacceptable!

2 Likes

It’s an ongoing problem. I don’t know if you read about another player who has been stuck for 5 months.

I can tell you I will not be buying any more real money stuff until it’s fixed. It’s not like I can advance anyway so who needs the speed package.

1 Like

Same. Same.
Ieach time i begin to get into the game and feel as if im making progress and enjoying it some glitch or problem pops up. Heck my quests from the first 3 to 6 locations still havent cleared because of the problem that was allegedly fixed but theyre still sitting there incomplete but actually have been done 100%

1 Like

Same issue! It’s been a couple weeks and my support ticket got closed out… I just want to play the game, yo!

2 Likes

Hey welcome to the forum. I too have had all my support tickets closed with no resolution. Perhaps I should keep submitting them. The squeaky wheel gets the grease and all that jazz.

2 Likes

They sure as heck take your money asap though! I asked for my money back and they gave me a direct link here. :thinking:

1 Like