Moonlight Grove Sad Cauldron

Has anyone managed to find the third piece of sad cauldron to piece them together? I can’t progress through the place because none of my food trucks are up to that level to make those food for the NPCs so I am not sure whether serving them will give me the last piece of cauldron.

How did you manage to progress? I haven’t seen cauldron pieces, iirc.

The first one was already there after I unlocked the cloud and the second was from serving someone food.

1 Like

I cannot access the third piece either. Likewise I don’t know how to get it and my trucks aren’t ready to upgrade as I’m on on level 353 and only managed once to get the super candy needed. Will take months and months to get another.

1 Like

Same here, I manage to get my two first pieces of it but now stuck. I already gave her one meal upgrade at the witches but she is asking for a second one of one of the food truck that I didn’t upgrade … will take more than ages…

1 Like

I did find that 3rd cauldron piece, but can’t remember where. I merged and it created a cauldron to created dishes and items.

1 Like

You need to make the tea request from the witch, then the lettuce wrap for Millia and you will get the third piece.

3 Likes