More farm plots?

Is there a way to obtain more farm plots? I’ve made it to Snowtown, and have cleared all the bushes on the lower levels. However, I’m constantly running out of ingredients. There are only 2 plots available to grow crops, and I’ve maxed out upgrading them. There is no way to keep up with the demand of ingredients with only 2 plots to grow them with. I have to stop playing the game and wait hours until a plot is empty, only to wait several more hours for that crop to grow. By that time, I’ve completely run out of several more ingredients, and the cycle begins again. It’s very frustrating! It would be so much easier if you allowed us to purchase more plots or to obtain them somehow.

2 Likes

Have you been able to get past the first quest in Snowtown? Repairing the ramen truck

Yes. I’m at Roasted Ranch (next to last level) However, I can not preach this enough. Don’t waste your money on this game. I’ve been stuck at Roasted Ranch for 6 weeks, with zero ways to move forward in the game. I’ve reached out to customer support 3 separate times, and all they ever say is they’re looking into it. Then they close my support ticket. This game has way too many bugs, and all they seem to be interested in is updating the graphics and creating new events instead of fixing the existing issues. I don’t remember how I made it past Snow Mountain, but even if/when you do, you will find yourself stuck at Duchy of Sandwich, and Roasted Ranch.

3 Likes

Yeah, I don’t spend money on games that have this many problems. I’ve only continued playing it because I do enjoy the game and was hoping an update or fix would come soon but now I don’t see the point in playing.

1 Like

I too wish we were able to buy more plots or be allowed to grow the ingredients in each area map they initially greq on. That way it wouldnt be so crowded on my home farm. It would be great to harvest more than the few ingredients once grown from the plot. Some of the ingredients dont have the plants that automatically produce given the time. Like why dont they have corn and wheat that makes a tree to grow from? Or even if the plots would use less energy to harvest since we had to wait 6hours to farm it. The time for growth on each is too long.

1 Like

I am stuck in Roasted Ranch too! This is upsetting seeing you have been stuck for weeks and no change!? I’d hate to uninstall the game but if the issue isn’t getting fixed there’s no point in playing anymore:( I sent a ticket with screenshots showing I completed everything and yet the train doesn’t move and there’s no where to go. Please let me know if you heard any kind of way to resolve this

3 Likes

It’s been approximately 3 months now that my game has been stuck at Roasted Ranch. I, too, sent them screenshots showing that there was nothing left to do at that level. At this point I have opened 4 separate support tickets, and all they ever say is that they are looking into and will forward my information along, then they point me in the direction of this forum, which, as you know, contains zero answers. They’ve closed all 4 of my support tickets without fixing the issue. The train is still sitting there, not moving. What is really upsetting is that I see on forums and on social media how many people are having issues like this, but instead of fixing them, they just keep updating the graphics and creating new events. We don’t want new events or for the characters to look different. We want to be able to actually play the game!

2 Likes

Oh wow!? 3 months? I don’t understand how it hasn’t gotten resolved! There really is nothing left to do at this point. I’ve done 2 tickets and it sounds like we all get the same responses. Thanks for giving me the update and I’ll post on here if I have any news on the matter as well.

1 Like

Yes this is true,been here like forever