Player update preventing me from accessing game

Whilst I was playing the game, a message was displayed saying “Please restart game to reflect updates”. I closed the app and restarted the game and now I’m not able to get back on to the game. It gets stuck on the loading screen when the text says ‘Travelling to area…”. I have deleted the game and re logged into my account but this doesn’t seem to fix the issue.

I have the same issue with mine… I’ve been told it is being investigated so hopefully will be fixed soon

Literally the exact same thing happened to me a couple of hours ago. Now I can’t get in. I found this forum through support. Sadly, I’d just paid for a package. I did get the package, and while it was going through what was in the pack, I got the notification to update.

Since then, I haven’t been able to get in, and they swear it’s my internet and or Wi-Fi, when both work fine. I don’t bother to argue or repeat myself, since they’re boys, anyway.

Hey, just wanted to say, I got back in. I don’t know what happened, I’m back in, and I’m happy.

Oh that’s great news. Sadly mine still isn’t working :sob:

I’m the same been trying all day to get it to load.

Any luck playing yet?

I’m still not able to get access one month on. Have you had any joy or are you still locked out?