Several tasks complete but game doesn’t recognize

I have several tasks completed but game doesn’t recognize it. I already have 3 tickets of support and they keep telling me that it will be fixed it on the next update. Now, I’ve waited 2 updates and I am still stuck on the Toasted Ranch. Can’t move on ‘cause the game won’t let me.

4 Likes

Exactly the same problem I have several tasks completed but game doesn’t recognize it. I already have 3 tickets of support and they keep telling me that it will be fixed it on the next update. Now, I’ve waited 2 updates and I am still stuck on the Toasted Ranch. Can’t move on ‘cause the game won’t let me.

3 Likes

I’m wondering if has something to do with the order we update the trucks or what areas we unlock first I think I should have waited to unlock the seating area and unlocked the other area

2 Likes

Same problem. Stuck on Ruby Canyon.

2 Likes

That has definitely been an ongoing issue. I’ve completed every quest task there is, yet it shows incomplete tasks. There are also tasks that it is impossible to complete because the game doesn’t jibe. There was no way to repair the fire area because that’s where you get your daily energy from.

When they say they’ve fixed bugs, it seems like those bugs get overlooked.

So this is happening to me too! Also that fire pit area the energy keeps showing me its availableehen I have already refilled it. The game has a few weird glitches it seems as you progress after Peach Bayou. Also, has anyone ever had your home screen stuck on having to serve someone when no one left to serve?

Yep me too. Losing interest real quick.