What is this package and how to get rid of it

This white package showed up and is now disrupting my daily gifts. It says I need more room when I click it. I get cryptic messages from game nabagers about needing more room but I just want to know how to get rid of it…

I am in the same boat. The last communication I got from support said to make sure you have merged all your energy coils. I don’t have anything that can be merged and still have the same issue. I’ll letcha know what they say next

And neither do I my energy coils are all merged if possible. I am compelled to merge Everything possible! Let me know if you find anything and thanks…

Thats my coils btw…

Here’s mine… the response I got back was we will pass it along. So basically we don’t know and will send it on up the ladder.

If I hear anything else I’ll letcha know

Vickie can you post a pic of your gift package so I know I am sane…

Also I cannot get my gifts since the package showed up…

It hasn’t messed with the daily calendar for me… it sucks it has for you tho.

This is my most recent screenshot and there’s still plenty of room so who knows what the problem is. One of the questions asked what was I doing when it showed up… my answer was no idea… I logged in and it was there.

Fail.

And you are quite sane… lol.

Thanks for that as one always imagined its something only I had on my land. It just recently showed up for me right around the new cooking contest which also bugged me out of the first pet chest which didnt show up after winning it. Not sure if its related though…

Pretty sure it is the chocolate covered strawberry reward from the sweet retreat adventure but nowhere uses this so probably another bug.

I have it too

This happened to me in the last adventure and I haven’t been able to get rid of it, though my energy coils are all merged. The box still indicates there’s just one item, though oddly, it can hold other stuff. Didn’t screenshot, but it held 10 of my pieces you get for serving dishes, what makes you advance as a chef, because I had so many and there was no room. I noticed the box said 11, so I cleared the area, then, tapped on the box. I got my pieces, but the original prize remains and I can’t get to it.

Oh well, they know. Let’s see how many months it takes them to resolve the problem.

Thanks to all who are commenting as the more who do can bring a solution to the problem. The chcocolate covered strawberry is probably the answer since I never saw the item after winning it…

MissAnita, what area did you clear in order to open the box ? I tried clearing half my main area around the box and it didnt work…

Sadly, the box never truly emptied. I was just able to get the chef pieces out, but not the original prize. In fact, the box now has two items - my chocolate strawberries from Sweet Retreat and my prize from the Isle of Kythos.

At one point, I had the entire area around the box cleared. This is what it looks like now.

See the pieces to the right? At one point, there were so many that the all couldn’t fit in the area and wound up in the box. The box had the number 11 on it, meaning it had 10 of those pieces in it. After clearing out stuff, I tapped the box and got my pieces and merged them.

I’m curious that the box could suck up 10 items and give them back, but can’t seem to release the prizes I won fair and square.

Haha, I am sorry for laughing but your story trumps mine by a lot. So its like 1 prize from both events are in the box? That is very odd that they could have the same thing happen twice unless its a coding problem which counts me out as a pc illiterate …

1 Like

ItsMe Did your box coincide with an event prize like chocolate covered strawberries from the last event?

Yeah right after winning the strawberries

Same as the rest of us though MissAnita has had it happen twice at seperate events…