Will be cool to see this forum hopping!

Back in the day, I was a forum denizen. It was mostly gaming forums. I have happy memories and this forum brings them back. I’d love to see this forum hopping and popping! It’s your best kept secret, however. It would be cool if you put the word out about it so people can join.

2 Likes

I agree. I only found out about this because I lodged a ticket. Otherwise, I’d be none the wiser.

2 Likes

That’s how I found out - by sending a ticket to Support. This forum is their best kept secret. I wish they’d advertise it more because we could be helping each other. Staff sometimes pops in, too, so that’s good.

Hey staff, why aren’t you adverting this forum on your Facebook page, and please give us a way to interact with you on that Facebook page.

I’m sure you may feel that it’s just gonna be people complaining, but I really, really love this game and want to engage with others who also love and play the game. We could help and teach each other.

1 Like

It’s nice to hear that you’re excited to see our forums grow! You can definitely like, follow, subscribe, and reach out to our social media accounts here:

Facebook
Instagram
Twitter

The forums are also accessible through the Linktr.ee websites on our bio. Feel free to check it out :smile:

1 Like